** We Do Not Guarantee Safe Delivery **
- Our terms are F.O.B. shipping point. The responsibility for damage in transit is the carrier’s whether it is visible for concealed damage.
- Inspect your shipment immediately. Insist that visible damage be indicated on the freight bill.
- Open your shipment immediately and inspect for concealed damage.
- In case of damage, notify the delivering carrier immediately. Request that inspection be made. Make a phone call to the carrier and confirm with a written request.
- EZ Concrete Supply takes every precaution to ensure safe arrival, but our responsibility ceased when the shipment was handed over to the carrier.
- Claims for damages must be made by you as soon as possible to the carrier.
** DO NOT RETURN MERCHANDISE WITHOUT OUR RETURN LABEL. **
** RETURNED MERCHANDISE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY US FROM THE CARRIER UNLESS A RETURN LABEL HAS BEEN ISSUED BY EZ CONCRETE SUPPLY. **
** EZ CONCRETE SUPPLY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PARTS OR SHIPPING CHARGES RELATED TO AN ORDER WITHOUT A PHYSICAL COPY OF THE INVOICE. **